İHU TÖMER TURKISH COURSES
|8 Weeks/ each level||08:30-12:30
|Monday- Thursday (4 days)||İbn Haldun University|
Our courses are designed according to the principles of Common European Framework,* and cover 6 levels from A1 to C2. Communicative and student centered language teaching is aimed in these courses.
* İHU Tömer follows New Descriptions of CEFR with plus (+) levels such as A2+ and B2+.
|1 level||8 weeks||300 Euros|
|2 levels||16 weeks||500 Euros|
|3 levels||24 weeks||750 Euros|
|4 levels||32 weeks||1000 Euros|
|5 levels||40 weeks||1250 Euros|
|6 levels||48 weeks||1200 Euros*|
* This fee is for students who register for 6 levels.
**Registration starts one month before the course starts.
***Turkish Proficiency Exam: 100 Euros (You need to make a reservation before taking the exam)
Registration for Turkish courses starts one month before the course starts. Registration documents are as follows:
- One Photo,
- Bank receipt of your application fee.
- The students who want to get a student visa first need to get in touch with İHU TÖMER. According to the regulations of our institution, to ask for an acceptance letter, the students need to deposit 100 Euros to the given bank account. With the acceptance letter provided by İHU TÖMER, the students can apply to the Turkish Consulate in their own country to get a student visa.
- For those students who cannot pick up their acceptance letter in person, their letter can be delivered to a relative or friend as long as the necessary documents (photo, passport, bank receipt) are provided.
- The paid fee for the acceptance letter (100 Euros) will be discounted from the course fee for the registered students.
*If you arrived in Turkey on a tourist visa, you need to register for the Turkish course within 30 days of your arrival in order to be able to get a residence permit with a student status.
Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası İkitelli Şubesi (0029)
Account Holder: İbn Haldun Üniversitesi
IBAN: TR51 0020 5000 0943 4169 0000 14
*While making the payment do not forget to write “İHU TÖMER” in the clarification part of bank receipt.
Ulubatli Hasan Cd. No:2 34494 Basaksehir / Istanbul – TURKEY
+90 212 692 0212 Ext: 2510, 2551